Star Wars: Iron Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big Book of Announcements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bosk
That useless British guy
Bosk

The Big Book of Announcements  Empty
PostSubject: The Big Book of Announcements    The Big Book of Announcements  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:49 pm

So, what is this topic you may not be asking? Well, it's simple really.

It's a topic in which we'll compile all of the important announcements regarding the site, or the roleplay. Usually something posted in this topic by one of the Admins means that you should pay attention to this, because it probably means the site is being changed in some manner.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Bosk
That useless British guy
Bosk

PostSubject: Re: The Big Book of Announcements    The Big Book of Announcements  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:59 pm

The first Big 'ol announcement is, that the site is now changed names and the plot has changed massively. I hope you enjoy the Old Republic Era, cause we just went over 88 MPH.

ID Staff.
Back to top Go down
Imperialist
Cobralalalalalalalala!
Imperialist

PostSubject: Re: The Big Book of Announcements    The Big Book of Announcements  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:00 pm

We are now using a new date system, because BBY is inapplicable;

ARF and BRF.

After Republic Founding, and Before Republic Founding. The Republic was founded in 25,053 BBY, subtract today's year 2,497 BBY, from it. So it's 22,556ARF. Alternatively you can use YR; Also known as Year of the Republic.
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsirondivision.forumotion.net
Imperialist
Cobralalalalalalalala!
Imperialist

PostSubject: Re: The Big Book of Announcements    The Big Book of Announcements  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Added Tertiary Role Play forum, for all side-RPs and what-not. I've also appropriately moved threads, well more like the one casual RP. That's it really.
Back to top Go down
Imperialist
Cobralalalalalalalala!
Imperialist

PostSubject: Re: The Big Book of Announcements    The Big Book of Announcements  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:40 pm

The site isn't dead, me and Bosk are discussing in the Staff forum.

You may see a restart, and a new story very soon.
Back to top Go down
Aang2001
Gnome
Aang2001

PostSubject: Re: The Big Book of Announcements    The Big Book of Announcements  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Tallyho chaps! Gnomechompski AKA Aang.

Currently, I'm the only staff actively working on ID(Officially, Nuch is still doing stuff when he can), so I've decided it is easier to outline the plan and get crowd-sourced suggestions than thinking it up.

So, the basic gist of it is that Users will create Characters that are either Imperial Warlords, Independants or THe leadership of a Warlord(Their lieutenants). The warlords will choose their territory in their application, and each User can only have one Warlord Character.

Then, the Warlords can do whatever they want. Wage war, Build economy, or make allies. The other characters also able to do whatever they want. But, Be careful warlords! The Staff-Controlled REbels may just come over and decide to inflict some damage.

Thats basically it. I'll probably have more to tell you later on, but thats all we've thought up so far. So, please, discuss, critique, do whatever, just please, interact!

Thank you for reading this.

This has been a PSA sponsered by Aperture Science. Thank you, have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Imperialist
Cobralalalalalalalala!
Imperialist

PostSubject: Re: The Big Book of Announcements    The Big Book of Announcements  EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Post On Sunday? There's No Postman On Sunday!

Well, I'm back.
Yep, it's [un]fortunately true (depending on who you are Razz), I have returned from my formerly indefinite hiatus. Although I won't be active at nearly all points of the day like before, on the days of Ultimate Star Wars RPG, I will be fairly active. Imagine it as a moderate shower rather than a thunderous volley. I'm also sorry about it, leaving all of you guys in the dust.

Weekly Announcements?
This is an idea of mine, to post at least weekly announcements of the going-ons on the site. Including galactic recaps for new (or on hiatus) players. If I can I will even post minor events.
Back to top Go down
Imperialist
Cobralalalalalalalala!
Imperialist

PostSubject: Re: The Big Book of Announcements    The Big Book of Announcements  EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Plot To Assassinate? But The Status Quo!

Diabolical Plotting
We're starting on making the plot, I know it's been nearly two weeks, and it's not a lot of progress. But that's because we've suddenly come back to a (formerly) dead site with a lot of ramblings. Some of the old threads seem to be inane ramblings now because I have no idea what I was thinking since the train of thought was derailed for weeks. But yeah, it's being worked on finally.

User Involvement?
Just a random idea of mine, to involve the present users (and those who join during construction) in the creation of the site. As in we post some of our ramblings for critique by all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Book of Announcements    The Big Book of Announcements  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Book of Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Iron Division :: INFORMATION TERMINAL :: Galactic News Network-
Jump to: