Star Wars: Iron Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion

Go down 
+5
Aang2001
.LEGEND
Bosk
LordShatter
Imperialist
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dak Vendar
Dak Vendar

General Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:00 pm

So everybody is more worried about how I'm posting, rather than the fact I'm asking a couple of questions. K, that's nice.
Back to top Go down
Aang2001
Gnome
Aang2001

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Fine. We have no ETA for when we're opening, and I can't answer your signatures problem.
Back to top Go down
danielthode

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 pm

So....Who is actually on here ? I haven't really seen anyone the two days i've been here...Which is only two days...But..I'm curious! Razz
Back to top Go down
Aang2001
Gnome
Aang2001

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Some of the members of the old site and such, but mostly a whole lot of no-one, cause we're not really open yet.
Back to top Go down
LordShatter
Illumiplotti Initiate
LordShatter

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:15 pm

So this place is still dead?
Back to top Go down
Bosk
That useless British guy
Bosk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 pm

The site isn't dead, we just haven't started on doing anything new yet. Which you can thank Nuch for.
Back to top Go down
danielthode

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:45 am

Is the site still being worked on ?
Back to top Go down
Aang2001
Gnome
Aang2001

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Sorta. Mostly on hold. I've been busy, but I should be logging in regularly now. So, I'll hopefully be here even if the others aren't.
Back to top Go down
Eörlingas
The Eörlinger
Eörlingas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:41 pm

I'm just sticking around, waiting until this gets online.
Apparently the other one is shut down, so this is basically my only hope for a worthwhile RP.
Back to top Go down
Aang2001
Gnome
Aang2001

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:03 pm

It will probably take a while, but I think we might finish sometime. In the meantime, anyone up for a Temp RP?
Back to top Go down
Eörlingas
The Eörlinger
Eörlingas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Sure, sounds good to me!

And I'll need some help as to what kind of RP material you guys are looking for.
As in post by post RP (Responsive) or Long Post RP, which basically is the typical Wall of Text.
Back to top Go down
Aang2001
Gnome
Aang2001

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Urm, I think we normally run as a P by P system, as walls of text aren't as fun for most people. I'll post a starting post sooner or later(within a day or two) and we'll go from there. BTW, anyone wants to give me ideas or whatever for the plot or chat about the RP, please use chat. And, if you have suggestions for the site, please use the OOC section's suggestion thread.
Back to top Go down
Bosk
That useless British guy
Bosk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:45 am

Alright, ya'll. I miss used Ya'll, get over it.

I was meant to be working on the site yesterday, but alas, I simply didn't. I may or may not of been playing Ghost Recon all day. I can not confirm, nor deny such an event ever happened. However, had I began work on the site yesterday without first having the recollection I had today, I wouldn't be making this post right now.

Which in other words, I want to ask you. All two or three of you. How you want this Roleplay to happen, do you want to it remain as is (refer to Aang's post in ... where ever it is), or do you want to see the RP go in another direction? Right now I'm open to suggestions, so post away.

Back to top Go down
Eörlingas
The Eörlinger
Eörlingas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:47 pm

I love ghost recon!!!

Here's his post:

"Tallyho chaps! Gnomechompski AKA Aang.

Currently, I'm the only staff actively working on ID(Officially, Nuch is still doing stuff when he can), so I've decided it is easier to outline the plan and get crowd-sourced suggestions than thinking it up.

So, the basic gist of it is that Users will create Characters that are either Imperial Warlords, Independants or THe leadership of a Warlord(Their lieutenants). The warlords will choose their territory in their application, and each User can only have one Warlord Character.

Then, the Warlords can do whatever they want. Wage war, Build economy, or make allies. The other characters also able to do whatever they want. But, Be careful warlords! The Staff-Controlled REbels may just come over and decide to inflict some damage.

Thats basically it. I'll probably have more to tell you later on, but thats all we've thought up so far. So, please, discuss, critique, do whatever, just please, interact!

Thank you for reading this.

This has been a PSA sponsered by Aperture Science. Thank you, have a nice day."

I don't quite like the warlord idea... I've seen it done before, and it just leads to god-fleets and modding... Some regulation might be required...

Plus, how will independents fare? Truly independent players?
--- On a side note: Can I get into the independent faction? I'd like to continue posting on the secondary RP...
Back to top Go down
Bosk
That useless British guy
Bosk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:12 am

Yeah, this is why I made the above post. Had the game stayed as it was planned to be, then your only choice is to pretty much become a Warlord, or there's basically nothing you can do. I do, however, intend to keep the game in the Warlord era, since I happen to like that point in time. But how the Roleplay ends up, well that's for you lot to decide.

You should also have posting permission now.
Back to top Go down
LordShatter
Illumiplotti Initiate
LordShatter

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:46 am

Welcome back Bosk.
Back to top Go down
Bosk
That useless British guy
Bosk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:02 am

Thanks, Shatter.

The site should be up and running soon enough, so you never know. Fun might just commence soon enough.

That's a terrible sentence, and I feel ashamed for making it.
Back to top Go down
Bosk
That useless British guy
Bosk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:30 pm

So, uh, what you doing Jorun?

And guys? Still waiting on some words from you here.
Back to top Go down
Aang2001
Gnome
Aang2001

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Purple monkey banana.
Back to top Go down
Eörlingas
The Eörlinger
Eörlingas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm just lolling around, posting in the secondary forums, giving something for people to read.

Waiting for this thing to get up and running... Not really a part of the construction of the site, fyi.
Back to top Go down
Bosk
That useless British guy
Bosk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

I started some work on the site, but with out really having a set up plot I can't really finish up what's what.

If we were warlords, then it's simple. But when you're not, you've got to actually make something up, and alas, I find myself in a position of not having anywhere to start.

So, if you want. I'ma leaving it up to guys to make one for the site, and if it's good enough, then it becomes official. If none of you suggest anything or make anything I can use, then I'll just make something myself and it will just be a horrible mess of Lack of museiness. Then you'll only have yourselfs to blame.
Back to top Go down
Eörlingas
The Eörlinger
Eörlingas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Oh dear, so that's what the + & - signs are for... oops...

But yeah, the warlord era is good... Have several "Factions" that have *just* taken over their respective planets, and now they are expanding to fill in the hole left by the jedi/sith... idk.

Independents would just do whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
LordShatter
Illumiplotti Initiate
LordShatter

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:06 am

When are things gonna get moving? XDDD
Back to top Go down
danielthode

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:05 pm

My favorite character is Mara Jade what about you guys ? xD

And that everyone was my terrible attempt at starting some random conversation Razz
Back to top Go down
Eörlingas
The Eörlinger
Eörlingas

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Imperial Probe Droid. All the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Iron Division :: INFORMATION TERMINAL :: The Cantina (OOC)-
Jump to: